In this together!
One for all and all for one.
Here at Hermle we operate in an economically very strong region. Numerous companies are trying to secure the best talent in commercial and, in particular, technical professions. But we don't need to be afraid of the competition. After all, there are plenty of arguments in our favor. Including in terms of our role as an employer. To be more precise: Every single one of our approx. 1000 employees is proud to be employed by Hermle. And we too are proud to employ them! One for all and all for one: This is how we live and breathe partnership and also how we ensure our international leading position when it comes to machining centres. Would you like to join us on our journey? Would you like to achieve more with us whilst also developing personally? Click on the links below to find out in which professional fields we currently require support. Apropos: We look forward to your expertise.
WHO WE ARE
Hermle USA, Inc., located in Franklin, Wisconsin is the North American Headquarters of Maschinenfabrik Berthold Hermle AG, Gosheim, Germany and provides North America's leading manufacturers with the finest high precision machining centers and world-class technical customer support.
Our employees are the most important asset and the backbone of Hermle USA! Without the people in our organization we would sell nothing but machines and wouldn’t be able to satisfy and even exceed our customer’s expectations.
We are always looking for committed team members with the necessary drive and integrity to provide world class service to our customers. Respect is the foundation of a united workforce and therefore we value open, professional and friendly communication internally as well as with our customers and partners worldwide!
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Individuals that are friendly and genuinely care about the happiness of the people around them. Someone that has a can-do attitude and asks, “what else can I do?”, a real team player who provides – and values – honest improvement-oriented feedback. We need people that take accountability for their actions and pride in their work.
- Commissioning and installation of CNC controlled machining centers
- Briefing and training of customers in operating and maintaining the equipment. Support with application related questions
- Troubleshooting and solving of electrical and mechanical issues at customer site
- Production support at customer site
- Troubleshooting and solving of control related issues
- Installation of retrofits
- Technical support of distributors
- Experience in troubleshooting mechanical and electrical issues of machine tools
- Knowledge of Heidenhain and/or Siemens control systems
- Proficient knowledge of electronic and mechanical aspects of CNC machines, preferably 5-axis machines
- Understanding of hydraulics and pneumatics in machine tools
- Proficiency in using computers
- Professional Interaction with Customers
- Microsoft Office knowledge is mandatory
- Locations: Detroit, MI / Phoenix, AZ / NC or SC / Windsor, Canada
- Extensive travel is required (including international)
Besides the fantastic state of the art facility and career growth we also offer an excellent Benefit Program that among others includes Medical Coverage, Dental Coverage, Life Insurance, Long-term and Short-term Disability Insurance and a Retirement Plan (401K).
Hermle USA, Inc. is an EEO employer.
Manuel Merkt / Slobodan Vranic